Wednesday, May 18, 2016

This weeks blog post



This weeks events

                               Daily 5

People doing Daily 5 in Otawhito:
In Otawhito we have google accounts. Children use them to publish their writing and do writing tasks with multiple people.


        

Scarlett ,Chelsea,Holly ,Gabriella , Zoe  and Claudia


Conference night and prep

This week was school conferences we finished school at 12:30 on Wednesday. We have interviewed some pupils about their experience of S.D.L conferences.
Alice-I liked walk the walls my parents were impressed on my work.
Olivia-I liked how it was completely SDL and there were not teachers sitting there with you.
Fatima- I liked them because you get to show your work without your teacher there.
Brianna- I liked sharing all my work and ideas on my own

















             







No comments:

Post a Comment